The news about this years round of tenure applications has arrived and Alice Pawley, the founder of Research in Feminist Engineering was promoted to Associate Professor! Additionally, two other Assistant Professors were promoted to Associate Professors in Engineering Education at Purdue University: Monica Cardella and Johannes Strobel! And Heidi Deifes-Dux and Bill Oakes were promoted to Full Professorship! Congratulations to everyone! Click here for more.
We are RIFE
Follow us on Facebook
RIFE members on Academia.edu
RIFE uses ViewpathWe use Viewpath to organize our team members and work.
- The Exploratory Behavior Scale: Assessing young visitors' hands-on behavior in science museums Maartje E. J. Raijmakers
- The impact of a project-based science curriculum on minority student achievement, attitudes, and careers: The effects of teacher content and pedagogical content knowledge and inquiry-based practices Spyros Konstantopoulos
- Queer outings: uncomfortable stories about the subjects of post-structural school ethnography Youdell, Deborah
- Homophobia and heterosexism in a college of education: a culture of fear, a culture of silence Wickens, Corrine M.
- 'Crazyghettosmart': a case study in Latina identities Vetter, Amy M.