Canek is a doctoral student in the Department of Engineering Education at Purdue University. His research interests include identifying methods of making engineering a more inclusive field and methods of demystifying technology. He is conducting his dissertation research based on the career stories of diverse faculty. Canek grew up in Austin, TX and loves using the word y’all for various reasons related to being from Austin, TX and also because y’all is a very inclusive word.
We are RIFE
Follow us on Facebook
RIFE members on Academia.edu
RIFE uses ViewpathWe use Viewpath to organize our team members and work.
- The Exploratory Behavior Scale: Assessing young visitors' hands-on behavior in science museums Maartje E. J. Raijmakers
- The impact of a project-based science curriculum on minority student achievement, attitudes, and careers: The effects of teacher content and pedagogical content knowledge and inquiry-based practices Spyros Konstantopoulos
- Queer outings: uncomfortable stories about the subjects of post-structural school ethnography Youdell, Deborah
- Homophobia and heterosexism in a college of education: a culture of fear, a culture of silence Wickens, Corrine M.
- 'Crazyghettosmart': a case study in Latina identities Vetter, Amy M.