We are RIFE
Follow us on Facebook
RIFE members on Academia.edu
RIFE uses ViewpathWe use Viewpath to organize our team members and work.
- The Exploratory Behavior Scale: Assessing young visitors' hands-on behavior in science museums Maartje E. J. Raijmakers
- The impact of a project-based science curriculum on minority student achievement, attitudes, and careers: The effects of teacher content and pedagogical content knowledge and inquiry-based practices Spyros Konstantopoulos
- Queer outings: uncomfortable stories about the subjects of post-structural school ethnography Youdell, Deborah
- Homophobia and heterosexism in a college of education: a culture of fear, a culture of silence Wickens, Corrine M.
- 'Crazyghettosmart': a case study in Latina identities Vetter, Amy M.