We are RIFE
Follow us on Facebook
RIFE members on Academia.edu
RIFE uses ViewpathWe use Viewpath to organize our team members and work.
- The Exploratory Behavior Scale: Assessing young visitors' hands-on behavior in science museums Maartje E. J. Raijmakers
- The impact of a project-based science curriculum on minority student achievement, attitudes, and careers: The effects of teacher content and pedagogical content knowledge and inquiry-based practices Spyros Konstantopoulos
- Queer outings: uncomfortable stories about the subjects of post-structural school ethnography Youdell, Deborah
- Homophobia and heterosexism in a college of education: a culture of fear, a culture of silence Wickens, Corrine M.
- 'Crazyghettosmart': a case study in Latina identities Vetter, Amy M.
Tag Archives: CAREER
I am just thrilled to share I have been selected to receive a Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE) in Washington DC next week. I feel so honoured, and humbled. See additional stories here: White House Press … Continue reading
I am in Pittsburgh at the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Annual Convention to collect interesting stories from undergrad engineering students (or recent grads). Interested in participating? Visit this page. Interested in learning more? More information at this link. Can’t … Continue reading
Alice is at the SWE National Conference to collect interviews for her CAREER project, Learning from Small Numbers. We are looking for interesting stories! If you’re interested in possibly sharing your story with us, learn more about the study and … Continue reading
Alice’s CAREER research project has been written up on the School of Engineering Education website, the College of Engineering website, and the Purdue University news website. Check it out!
CAREER: Learning from Small Numbers: Using personal narratives by underrepresented undergraduate students to promote institutional change in engineering View more presentations from Research in Feminist Engineering Group
I’m thrilled and honored to share with you that the National Science Foundation has funded my CAREER proposal, titled “Learning from Small Numbers: Using the personal narratives of underrepresented students to promote institutional change in engineering education.” Over the last … Continue reading